Downloading an Operating System

I did some research and found out what is best to install on the Raspberry Pi. As of right now I’m working on getting started on the first part of the project which means downloading Raspbian on the Raspberry Pi. To download Raspbian I would need to take a micro SD card and download the program of the raspberry pie website I did a little bit of research and it should take me about six hours to complete the download but after that I will need to take the SD card that’s been formatted and drag the downloaded Files onto it the next I would need to take it and plug it into the raspberry pie which then will give me options to pick which download after that I’ll pick Raspbien with desktop and recommended applications. After doing some research on which version I should download the recommended download is the most appropriate for the project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Science Programming Language Blog 2

Computer Science Programming Language Blog 3

Computer Science Programming Blog 9