Blog 4

After meeting with Professor Frisby last Thursday I've decided that this semester I want to dive a little deeper and go into app development. Currently I'm taking CSC 205 which is object oriented programming and feel more comfortable in development. The application would be specifically for androids phones and could be available in Google Play Store. Right now I'm brainstorming ideas for what the app would do I was thinking about a simple game or something that would help make life easier for people. Right now the first step is downloading Android Studios on my computer. In my next Blog I'll be going more in depths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Science Programming Language Blog 2

Computer Science Programming Language Blog 3

Computer Science Programming Blog 9